REQUEST FOR APPLICATION
The Clement Adesuyi Haastrup Foundation (CAHF) invites applications from undergraduate students of Ijesa origin for her annual scholarship award. Applicants MUST be registered FULL-TIME undergraduate in any Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education and must be in great need of financial assistance for their academic pursuits and have evidence of good academic performance.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications must be submitted online (by all categories of applicants) via the Foundation's website, http://cahfoundation.org.ng. Applicants shall be required to provide personal details such as functional e-mail address, telephone number, family name/compound, status of parents and detailed reason why the applicants believe they should be considered for the award. Applicants for the scholarship MUST have a Cumulative Grade Point Average (equivalent) of Second Class (Upper Division) and above.
Applicants Shall be required to upload the following documents:
- Evidence of Local Government of origin obtained from applicant's Local Government Council.
- Letter of introduction duly signed by current Head of Department.
- Details of certified last academic record from division of Exams and Records of the institution.
- Current student identification card issued by the institution, Department or Faculty.
- Evidence of registration for current semester / academic session
- Letter of confirmation of membership of Federation of Ijesa Students’ Union (FISU) in the institution.
- Shortlisted applicants shall be required to attend oral interview and shall bring originals of all uploaded documents.
Registration for the award closes on January 15th, 2023.
For more Enquiries Contact:
The Consultant, Clement Adesuyi Haastrup Foundation (CAHF), No. 26 Burma Road, P.O. Box 725, Apapa Lagos.
GSM: 08032184451 or 08023194946 Email: [email protected]