Interested candidates are invited for admission into the Full-Time Bachelor's Degree Programmes of Ekiti State University (formerly University of Ado-Ekiti), in Affiliation with:
- Osun State College of Education, Ila-Orangun, Osun State
- Emmanuel Alayande College of Education, Oyo, Oyo State.
- Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education, Otto-Ijanikin, Lagos State.
- Kwara State College of Education, Oro.
- Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin.
Programmes leading to the award of the following Bachelor's Degrees are available:
A. Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Guidance and Counselling
- Adult Education
- Educational Management
- Nursery/Primary Education
B. Bachelor of Arts (Education) (B.A. Ed)
- Education/Christian Religious Studies
- Education/Islamic Studies
C. Bachelor of Science (Education) (B. Sc.Ed)
- Education/Business Education
- Education/Computer Science
- Education/Social Studies
- Education/Integrated Science
- Education/Human Kinetic and Health Education
- Education/Health Education
- Education/Political Science
- Education/Home Economics
- Education/Agric. Science
- Education/Technical Education
(a) Admission by Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Candidates must satisfy the following minimum requirements;
- Five Credit passes in SSCE (WAEC, NECO and NABTEB) obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Five credit passes in Teachers Grade II Examination including English Language.
- Candidates must have written and passed the 2020 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Candidate's score at the last UTME (2020) must not be less than the prescribed national cut-off mark i.e. 160.
- Success at the post UTME screening exercise to be conducted by the admitting college.
(b) Direct Entry Candidates: 3- Years Full Time Programme
Candidates must satisfy the following minimum entry requirements:
- Pass at credit/merit level in two subjects at the NCE with GCE 'O' level credits or its equivalent in three subjects, including English Language. A pass at the NCE General English is acceptable in lieu of credit at the SSCE/GCE/ O' level.
- Two passes at the advanced level GCE with SSCE/GCE O' level credit passes in three other subjects including English Language.
- Admission of Direct Entry Candidates is however, subject to success at the Post UTME Screening exercise to be conducted by the admitting college.
- Three passes at the advanced level GCE with SSCE/GCE 'O' level credit passes in two other subjects including English Language.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Post UTME screening will be done on-line
- Candidates for courses in Emmanuel Alayande College of Education, Oyo should visit www.eksu.eacoed.edu.ng
- Candidates for courses in Osun State College of Education, Ila-Orangun should visit www.ossce.ila.edu.ng
- Candidates for courses in Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education, Otto-Ijanikin should visit www.applications.aoce.edu.ng
- Candidates for courses in Kwara State College of Education, Oro should visit http://kwcoeoro.edu.ng
- Candidates for courses in Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin should visit www.kwcoeilorin.edu.ng/portal
- A candidate can apply to any or all of the Colleges since the Post UTME Screening would be held on separate dates.
- Completed application forms should be returned to the candidate's College of choice.
- Any further information required may be obtained from the Directorate of Continuing Education Programmes, Ekiti State University or the respective Affiliate Colleges.
Akin Arogundade, Esq