The Alex Ekwueme University Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki is a frontline tertiary health institution dedicated to the delivery of efficient, effective, and qualitative services comparable with internationally acceptable best practices. Our vision is to be a resource centre of excellence offering value-based, patient-centered, innovative, health and academic services that reflect global best practices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Resident Doctor
Location: Abakiliki, Ebonyi
We require the services of Junior Resident Doctors in the following areas below:
- Orthopaedics & Traumatology
- Family Medicine
- Haematology & Blood Transfusion
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT)
- Community Medicine
- Family Dentistry
- Radiology (Radio Diagnosis)
- Medical Microbiology
- Anatomic Pathology
Candidates must possess Primary qualification in the area of interest either National or West African College.
Conditions of Service
The conditions of service are as obtainable in the Federal Public Service.
Application Closing Date
11:59 PM: 1st December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
- Interview date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates via SMS and candidates will be required to come with the originals of their credentials.
- In addition, shortlisted candidates will be required to present ANY of the following as a means of identification on the date of the oral interview: National identity Card, Drivers License, Permanent Voters Card or International Passport.