This is to Inform all those concerned that the October 2020 Pre-Registration Examination for Pharmacists (PEP) is scheduled to hold on Saturday November 7, 2020 at the following centres:
- Lagos Centre: Distance Learning Institute (DLI) Opposite International School, University of Lagos
- Abuja Centre: SASCON International School 19A Yedseram Street, Maitama Abuja
- Zaria Centre: CBT Centre Opposite ABU Gymnasium, Ahmadu Bello University Samaru, Zaria.
- Ibadan Centre: University of Ibadan Distance Learning CBT Centre, Off Ajibode Sasa road, Ibadan
- Maiduguri Centre: College of Medicine e-Centre University of Maiduguri, Located at Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics, University of Teaching Hospital
- Benin Centre: Library Complex , University of Benin Ugbowo Campus, Benin-City
- Jos Centre: ICT centre, University of Jos, Permanent Site, by Naraguta Library Jos
- Nsukka Centre: Nnamdi Azikiwe Library, University of Nigeria Nsukka.
- Port-Harcourt Centre: Unit Building ICTC Halls, University of Port-Harcourt
Candidates are requested to report to their Centre by 8:00am for accreditation
Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the Conduct of Pre-registration Examination for Pharmacists (PEP) CBT
- Accreditation of candidates from 8:30 a.m. to 9:45 a.m. at all centres.
- Only candidates who successfully completed online PEP registration shall be admitted for the examination.
- Each candidate shall produce a copy of the printout of online registration form as proof of identity.
- Cellular telephones, wrist watches and smart devices shall not be allowed into the examination hall.
- Examination starts at 10:00 a.m.
- All candidates must sign in (after accreditation) and sign out (after submission) in the approved attendance sheet.
- No candidate shall be admitted into the examination hall 30 minutes after commencement of the examination.
- Candidates shall not leave the examination hall during the examination without being accompanied by an invigilator.
- The PEP shall be strictly CBT comprising 200 multiple choice questions administered in two (02) hours.
- The PEP CBT is time bound. The timer starts at the click of “START’’ button after login and continues till either the candidate clicks the “SUBMIT” button or the timer automatically stops at lapse of the two (02) hours.
- The “SUBMIT” button shall be clicked by candidates after attempting the examination questions.
- After clicking the “SUBMIT” button, candidates shall no longer have access to the examination questions. Editing at this stage will no longer apply.
- The Chief Invigilator is officially in control of the examination and shall be obeyed in all matters pertaining to the examination.
- Any candidate involved in examination malpractice shall complete the Incident Form and failure to do so shall constitute an offence.
- All cases of examination malpractice shall be investigated and reported to the appropriate authority for further action.
All candidates and officials must comply with the NCDC COVID-19 protocols
- All candidates and officials must put on face masks.
- All candidates and officials must wash and/or sanitize their hands using alcohol based sanitizers prior to entering the examination hall.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times.
Dr. Anthony S. Idoko
HOD Education and Training