Abuja Clinics was established in 1989 as a health institution to provide efficient medical services to the then budding Federal Capital Territory (FCT). From humble beginnings it has grown into a group of 3 hospitals located in Karu, Garki and Maitama districts of the FCT. The group possesses advanced medical equipments to assist its team of highly qualified and dedicated health personnels. These equipments include but are not limited to the 64-slice CT scan unit, 4D-Ultrasonography, Mammography unit with stereotatic biopsy and Intra-operative C-arm fluoroscopy allowing for excellent diagnosis and cure. The hospital renders services in all major fields of medicine such as: Surgery, Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Internal Medicine, Radiology and Dentistry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pediatric Nurs
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Minimum academic qualification of a Diploma in Nursing
- Diagnose and treat medical conditions in adolescents and children, and they may administer minor procedures as required.
- Provide education to family members by answering questions and providing follow-up information as needed
- Check-in child patients, evaluating their symptoms and checking their vital signs
- Complete diagnostic tests
- Administer medications or minor procedures
- Create a treatment plan or coordinate follow-up medical care
- Educate family members on treatment options Requirements:
- Experience in clinical work as a pediatric nurse
- Good communication skills
- Emotional and mental strength, dedication and self-motivation
- Empathy and the ability to relate to children
- Relevant training and/or certifications as a Pediatric Nurse.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.