A Group of Clinics is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telemedicine Doctor
- A group of clinics is looking to hire "Telemedicine Doctors" to develop their Digital Health service to complement and support the physical Medical Centers. This position provides the opportunity to be part of the digital healthcare solutions and to be part of a new and emerging team.
- This role will require you to utilize your clinical skills to enhance the experience of our clients to access and use the facilities/services available.
- This post will promote safe remote according to international standards. In addition, the post-holder will developed by our company and its partners.
- The Telemedicine Doctor will participate in the implementation of integrated pathways for proactive care and chronic disease management which will allow clients to lead a healthy life and be safely cared for outside of the hospital setting.
- Perform Telemedicine consults
- Respond to patients' medical/health problems by referring to their history and carrying out diagnosis, investigation, treatment, and referral as appropriate
- Discuss side-effects, best conditions for use, and possible interactions of medication
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history and reports
- Keep up to date with medical developments, new drugs, treatments, and medications, including complementary medicine
- Provide education to patients and families regarding medical conditions and their treatment options as well as preventative care strategies of nutrition, exercise, and hygiene
- Order laboratory tests and scans and interpret test results
- Participate in regular Medical Staff activities and telemedicine training
- Consistent with Company’s procedures and policies, Physician shall prepare and complete, timely and accurate medical and other records (collectively “Records”) with respect to the services and treatment rendered to any patient by Physician
- Meet or exceed quality and patient satisfaction standards
- Academic / Professional: Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) or equivalent. Postgraduate Degree is an advantage.
- Experience: Minimum 3+ years’ experience working as a General Practitioner /internal Medicine / Family Medicine. Telemedicine experience is a plus.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent patient management skills
- Integrity and strong professional code of ethics
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English language.
- Other languages are desirable.
- Ability to solve problems and effective decision-making skills
- Drive to continue learning throughout career
- Attention to detail, Patience, and empathy
- Good IT skills for keeping patient records
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to manage change.
Application Closing Date
14th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.