ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP
The Foundations goal is to sponsor Isieke youths in Asaba and diaspora - males and females on a yearly basis in specific courses of study at any Federal/State University, Polytechnic, College of Education and School of Nursing. The Foundation specifically targets youths ages 16 25 whose parents are unable to afford the tuition cost of a higher institution. The Foundation shall sponsor only tuition fees for lull-time students who meet the eligibility criteria as established by Umuonisha family.
FIELDS OF STUDY
- COMPUTER SCIENCE/COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- ENGINEERING (CIVIL MECHANICAL ELECTRICAL. ETC)
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
Umuonisha youths at home and in diaspora who are interested in this scholarship scheme must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Have completed a secondary education
- Already have an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a Public Tertiary institution of choice.
- Have a WASSCE Certificate
- Have a Post UTME Result Slip
- Have JAMB Result Slip
- Have a Birth Certificate
- Have Oshimili South Local Government Letter of Identification.
It is pertinent that the applicant must meet the cut-off mark of the Aptitude Test conducted by the Foundation.
A scholarship form will be available free at the Ogwa Umuonisha, Isieke, Asaba or online. For manual collection, the applicant must ensure that the form at collection/submission is registered by the Foundation clerk at the Ogwa. Downloaded completed forms should be mailed to [email protected]
Copies of the documents listed below must be attached to the application.
- Post UTME Result Slip
- JAMB Result Slip
- Letter of admission to a Federal State Government Tertiary Institution
- Birth Certificate
- Signed passport photo
- Oshimili South Local Government Letter of Identification
- WASSCE Certificate
APPLICATION CLOSES AUGUST 11, 2021
Mr. Joseph Nnamdi Enenmo