Kwality Concept, a pharmaceutical company, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Pharmacist
Employment Type: Full-time
To provide world-class pharmaceutical production process through supervisory supports to key operational manufacturing processes in conformance to WHO GMP principles and other relevant local and international regulatory policies and guidelines.
- All dispensary, mixing and filling production operations and related functions within the factory.
- All professional functions relating to pharmaceutical regulation requirements and needs for the factory.
- Ensure all functional activities are performed in accordance to company Policies, WHO-GMP and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Partake in the production process to ensure timely delivery of planned products’ quantities to ensure overall business achievement.
- Direct management of manufacturing activities to ensure full compliance to business goals and objectives.
- Control manufacturing resource and asset in order to achieve performance objectives.
- Partake in the management and tracking of cost saving initiatives
- Adequate coordination to ensure complete compliance of factory to regulatory GMPs and safety requirements.
- Develop skills and competence of subordinate through training program initiatives in order to meet business objectives.
- Contribute to preparation of production budget in relation with finance control management
- Develop manufacturing, packaging and other records to ensure all activities are adequately covered with proper documentation.
- Develop and manage the Standard Operation Procedure system through improved documentation activities to ensure all key manufacturing processes are adequately covered with relevant operational procedures.
- Effectively partake in the Qualifications, Validations and Calibrations programs of the production processes to ensure accuracy/reliability and assured high product quality/integrity.
- Develop monthly manufacturing sectional report and reflect all relevant KPIs
- Partake effectively in the environmental monitoring process to ensure products are manufactured only at the desired conditions.
- Provide relevant documentation and PPE to operational processes to ensure compliance to GMP and safety conscious environment.
- Provide periodic Productivity driven training to manufacturing staff to ensure nobody works within the clean areas without first undergoing relevant GMP and other relevant quality training.
- Any other assignments that may be assigned from time to time by the supervisory manager.
- B. Pharm
- Minimum of 5 years experience.
- Post graduate qualifications in Sciences or Business Administration.
- Must be computer literate.
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.