Oak-Faith Pharmaceutical Resources Limited is a Limited Liability Company (LLC ) with RC number 272095. Utilizing over 20 years of experience and success in the pharmaceutical industry, Oak-Faith Pharma has created. We are a Limited Liability Company (LLC) with RC number 272095. Utilizing over 20 years of experience and success in the pharmaceutical industry, Oak-Faith Pharma has created.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Superintendent Pharmacist
Location: Mowe, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting to: Managing Director
To coordinate and document internal regulatory processes, such as Internal Audits, Inspections, license renewals, or registrations. Compile and prepare materials for submission to regulatory agencies, NAPAMS, PMG – MAN
- Production Planning and Inventory control
- Product formulation development
- Research foreign market for brand entrance / introduction
- Generating as often as required articles on general health topics, and content on health, diseases, upload on websites & other marketing needs.
- Responsible for the company’s advertisement, Post Marketing surveillance.
- Registration & renewal of premises, annual Pharmacists’ license by liaising with the Regulatory Authority, Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN)
- Registering and processing the licenses for the Pharmacists in the organization.
- Liaising with regulatory agencies regarding pre-submission guidelines, compliance directives, clarification, follow-up of submissions.
- Facilitating businesses within the Pharmaceutical Industry in Nigeria
- Co-ordination of tenders for supplies to health institutions.
- Co-ordination of Clinical Presentations and meetings with Private Sector clinics, Federal and State Government Health Institutions as necessary.
- Co-ordinate the writing of Common Technical Documents (CTD) dossiers, applications on E-trade portal, Contract Manufacturing procedures and processes.
- Co-ordinate applications on NAPMANS (New Registrations, Renewals, Valuation, Data capture)
- Co-ordinate the Quality Management Review meetings according to schedule.
- Co-ordinate, Planning and self-inspections / self audit to ensure compliance with CGMP and regulatory requirements.
- Planning and undertaking regulatory inspections.
- Co-ordinate the Pharmaco-vigilance program of the organization.
- Offer technical assistance for products research and development.
- Be involved in Products Research & Development process.
- Effective handling of cGMP & Training, CAPA Management
- Co-ordinate Medical and Laboratory tests for employees.
- Be involved in QA Department review of their SOPs
- Ensure final endorsement & authorization of all SOPs for Production, Quality Assurance and Regulatory documents.
- Partake in Annual Product Quality Review and Data Analysis
- Responsible for the Registration & Renewal of products, liaising with the Regulatory Authorities: National Agency for Food Drugs Administration and Control (NAFDAC) & PCN.
- Managing other duties that may be assigned by the Managing Director.
Background Experience / Qualifications
- Minimum Education: A good Bachelor's Degree / HND in Sciences (Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, Pharmacy)
- Formal Training / Professional / Professional Certifications: Conferences, courses and Seminars/ Professional membership is an added advantage
- Minimum Relevant Experience: 5 years post qualification experience.
- Required Age: 30 & above.
- Excellent listening skills
- Logical and proactive
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Computer literate with data analysis skills
- Great adaptability to work, and easy learning of new skills
- Good organizational skills developed in a variety of deadline-orientated situations.
- Good working relationships at all levels.
- Good presentation and communication skills (written and clear verbal communication).
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.